Best of Me Part. 8

Words I Never Said by Lupe Fiasco, shout out to him, well he fired me up and I just got his beat and did the rest. Hope once again you like it would be the last time I got a lyric up before moving to Netherlands to work so this a bit about how life in Portugal feels like and a final word before this move...

Original Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22l1sf5JZD0&ob=av3e

Beat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dND4y3uXLVg


Born on fallen country

all of Europe want us to burn away

looking out for their money

no one wanna help today

now I gotta move

now I gotta run

while Sarkozy and Merkel say that where done

they call it a union

so why not act as one

this Europe is not passion

after all is just a fling

while Milan lives with fashion

some of us have a dream

we lack the great leaders

we lack the peace makers

Athens eaten by fire

we have no fire fighters

such amazing countries

so why should people die

hungry for some pie

angry for no change

getting hopes up that this is just a phase

banks going crazy that the money is not enough

that the rules are too much

but the lack of their control got us here in the first place

and if democracy open is mouth they show us their ugly face

in reality their Moody's

and we are getting Poor's

there is not Standard in crying face

faced with a stomach hitch

that becomes a notch can you rate that Fitch

Fuck that shit




It's so loud Inside my head

With words that I should have said!

As I drown in my regrets

I can't take back the words I never said

I can't take back the words I never said

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Capt. 12

Capt. 2

003 On The Move