Best Of Me Part. 2


If I can/Se puder




Gotta break the addiction

Face my life with a brand new intention

scars stay while the skin grows thicker
another someone like you sounds simpler
when in truth must be harder
cause if i had a team u would be my starter
you and me destroying all the rules
then i would feel the strength to defeat the 93 bulls
call me Pippen and you would just like mike
wanna feed your force strike after strike
but we just break up so you can return to the bating cage
and what is left of me besides rage
and if life is like a movie why do i feel I'm in a stage
wishing i could make love potions just like a mage
 want you to strike out so i could move just one base
i don't call it revenge call it even and move to the next phase
call me pussy for what i said
fuck you i have the wright of being pissed
and after all everyone calls me stupid
for once more trusting the cupid

todos cometemos erros
after all we do have flaws
et cest fini
let me tell you what i can see
as tuas costas voltadas
and you running for the hill

não te pedi um refrão
não espero alegria numa canção
que perdida não escapa a aos sussurros
que no fim de contas apenas entras nos números
apenas metrologia
depois de tudo vives na minha fantasia
serei eu hipócrita e dizer que te esqueci
que ainda desabrotas nos meus sonhos tal qual a primeira vez que te vi
que sobressalto ao imaginar o que perdi
que me matam as palavras para descrever o que vi em ti
realmente aquilo que sei e que palavras não conseguem amar
e que o que te disse ao ouvido não foi suficiente para te fazer ficar
mas perdido no que estou a dizer regresso a linha inicial
que apesar de em inglês tem um sentido literal
a realidade e que sem esquecer segui em frente
e que apesar de tudo continuo crente
a felicidade não se procura encontra-se

todos cometemos erros
after all we do have flaws
et c'est fini
let me tell you what i can see
as tuas costas voltadas
and you running for the hill

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Capt. 12

Capt. 2

003 On The Move