Best of Me Part. 7

Random song about something else - Bfiftytwo

Epah ao ouvir OkGo o primeiro verso começou a surgir do nada... a partir dai achei este instrumental eu sei que há uma musica mas nem a ouvi para nao me influenciar... portanto... fiquem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzV4v8l8L-g

 00:15
I dont care about songs
that my radio plays
I don't I care about the time I waste
in this place

00:31
I'm observing the moon
reaching out to the sun
getting my fears away
if I have some
if i make mistakes
sorry to the reason holders
sorry to the truth seekers
dancing around the reapers

chorus
00:55
This is just a random song
this is just about < something else

(< = break)

01:07
you wouldn't find in me troopers
army's or navy's
weapons to attack
just a dangerous heart
feeding from vultures
getting sidetracked
by the random acts of worthless
meaningless living

01:33
I'm observin the rain
clearing out the blood stain
that you left behind
that you wouldn't even
think about healing
and burst my lungs screaming
without knowing why
cause I know this wont change even if pigs fly

chorus
01:58
This is just a random song
this is just about < something else
(< = break)

02:10 (Change)
marks from a tire
arsonists fire
and from the looks of it
kamikaze dropkicks
track of movie flicks
crazy bike tricks
loving fat chicks
lesbian cunt licks
dirt and desire
political liar
nothing to else say

02:40
let me get some closure
or is this just a rupture
fucking sanity
running far from me

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Capt. 12

Capt. 2

003 On The Move