Best of Me Part. 3


Isto e para ser imaginado com um fantastico som leve i slow tempo the blues um pouco ao estilo de the doors...

My Road

I crack my whip and i dont care
if i trust in gold i dont fucking swear

but all my words are made for sharing with you

cracking down your silhoutte
and all i see is your cigarette

no women in the world would make me beg
but here i stand wondering what wear
here i stand wondering what wear

long down this crazy roads
this tarmac show some wonder worlds

be still so i can confide
without your taste i cant survive
your dark skin takes me away
oh those breasts make me wanna play
like those games this kids are in
last place i wanna be

if you kill make sure i am the one to blame
some people want to run away
but my baby dont go cause want i to stay
baby dont go cause i want to stay

fled this town on a merchant ship
my baby told me young boy dont trip
cause i know i must hide from this law
oh sorry it was i crime i did not saw

and this damn pigs wanna pin on me

i wrote a letter from the other side
this man in lisbon just gave me a ride
just going on for a place to strive
paris on the fall sure is nice

cmon darling im missing you

roaming on my own trough this city lights
this town is full of romantic sights
in the eiffel tower i saw your smile

cmon just wanna get back to you
cmonnnnn just wanna get back to you

so lady tell me was that crime so wright
to keep us appart
i listen to this music but all want to hear is your heart

cmon im going crazy without you

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Capt. 2

Capt. 12

003 On The Move